Post the best 4th of July quotes as your social media status to celebrate the day. Share the American independence day quotes said by famous people to recognize their efforts and sacrifices.
Patriotic July 4th Quotes by Famous People
Share your happiness with your online community too. Post the happiest 4th of July sayings to celebrate the day of independence your forefathers fought for and spread love and harmony throughout your nation. One for all and all for one is how America functions:
- “It will be celebrated with pomp and parade, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.” – President John Adams
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” – John Dickinson
- “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell L. Wilkie
- “Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.” – James Bryce
Funny 4th of July Quotes
Check out these 5 funny quotes about the fourth of July:
Who Made George Washington’s “You’re Welcome” Phrase Famous?
- A. Politicians
- B. Comedians
- C. Activists
- D. Public
- “Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings”— Unknown
- “My dietary request for your Fourth of July BBQ is wine, please.”— Unknown
- “When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.” — George Carlin, stand-up comedian
- “Happy 4th of July! Drink until you see stars… and stripes!” —Unknown
- “If you didn’t grill, did your Fourth of July even happen?” — Unknown
With freedom comes responsibility but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have fun. Play this interesting quiz about the USA independence day quotes before you go out to watch the fireworks.