From flats to ridiculous high heels, women can own a dozen pairs of shoes and will want more. The charm of the best pair of shoes in the World is irresistible and the fashion industry knows how to use this guilty pleasure of a woman efficiently. Here are the most expensive shoes in the world and how much they cost!
Two of the World’s Most Expensive Shoes
The second most expensive pair of shoes are not made of the richest fabric but by the richest jewel.
Jada Dubai partnered with Passion Jewelers in 2018 to create the world’s most expensive shoe ever sold on request from a special customer. The pump’s prototype (Size 36 EU) was displayed in Burj Al Arab, Dubai, the world’s only seven-star hotel.
What Is the Most Expensive Shoe in the World?
- A. Passion Diamond Shoe
- B. Moon Star Shoe
- C. Ruby Slippers
- D. Cinderella Slippers
The world’s second most expensive shoe of the decade “Passion Diamond Shoe” is worth $17 million and is made of real gold studded with hundreds of 15 Carat, D flawless diamonds.
The world’s most expensive shoe cost just $2.9 million more than the Passion Diamond Shoe.
Standing at $19.9 million per pair, the “Moon Star Shoe” designed by the most renowned Italian Designer Antonio Vietri is made of 30 Carat diamonds, monolithic gold, and a piece of meteorite that fell in Argentina.
Most Expensive Shoe Brand
Women always go for style over comfort. The most expensive shoes in the world are miserable when it comes to comfort so here are the 5 most expensive shoe brands that sell less miserable but the more stylish shoes of all time:
- Louis Vuitton – Manhattan Richelieu Men’s Shoes is sold at $10,000 per pair and is made of croc cowhide
- Manola Blahnik– The $4,600 Blixa alligator pumps are sold at Barneys New York
- Gucci– The woven leather boots worth $3,750 is a party popular footwear
- Christian Louboutin– Priced at $3,095, Louboutin’s Sexy Strass paired along with matching handbags from the same brand is every girl’s dream come true
- Miu Miu– The sister concern of Prada is all for the minimalist mindset. The bewitching embellished pair of shoes are worth $2,745 for mesh and $1,895 for leather