Now You See Me is one of the most popular heist movies. Louis Leterrier directed the film and it’s about 4 magicians who steal from several places. Danny Atlas, a street magician, and illusionist is the main protagonist in the movie. Now You See Me is popular among the audience because the movie has all the components from the fight, chase to the fun. The cast in the movie includes three Oscar winners- Morgan Freeman, Lonnie Rashid Lynn (common) and Michael Caine and also three Oscar nominees- Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, and Jesse Heisenberg.
Interesting Facts in Now You See Me 1
- The card trick in the opening scene in the movie can be performed in real life too.
- In the original script, there were no women among the Four Horsemen.
- The Las Vegas show was shot in a basketball arena at the University of New Orleans.
- The production switched from Atlantic City to New Orleans because it has a history of magicians.
- The balloons bursting shot and money bursting shot did not go as planned.
- Dave Franco cut Rufaalo’s face while throwing cards during their fight scene.
- The cards used in the entire movie are a luxury deck of cards called Monarch and it is made by theory11.
Now You See Me 2
“Now you see me 2 ” is again about the four horsemen and their Rohin-Hood style magic. Unlike the first part, people felt the dialogue in the movie was dry, the plot was dull and dragging and the “magic trick” plot was not logical. John M. Chu replaced Louis Leterrier as director. The entire part 1 cast returns in part 2 except Isla Fisher, who was replaced by Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Radcliffe.
Interesting facts about Now You See Me 2
- The film was originally named “Now You See Me: The Second Act”
- Keith Barry, a real magician, is seen in the film.
- As a part of promotions, the #lookcloser campaign was launched
- The major plot in the movie, “The Eye” features the city’s large Ferris wheel, the London Eye.
Now You See Me 1 was Released in
- A. 2010
- B. 2011
- C. 2012
- D. 2013