It is the happiest place on earth. One can visit Disneyland anytime of the year and it still serves its purpose of spreading happiness. Disneyland is a place that allows you to experience a fantasy world. For a day, it makes you forget all your sorrow. It’s just fun, fun, and fun! If you are a true Disneyland lover, can you answer these Disneyland trivia questions and Disneyland quizzes? This Disneyland trivia quiz can help you test your knowledge!
1. When Was the First Disneyland Opened?
Disneyland was originally opened on July 17, 1955. Walt Disney originally came up with the concept of building a theme park after visiting several theme parks with his daughter.
2. When Was the Construction of the First Disneyland Began?
The construction of the first Disneyland in Anaheim, California started in 1954. But Disneyland was opened only in 1955. It was the only theme park that was built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney.
3. Until Which Year Disneyland’s Employees Were Not Allowed to Have Mustaches?
Until 2000, Disneyland’s employees were not allowed to have mustaches. Beards, colored hair, and certain types of piercings are still not allowed.
4. When Was the Monorail at Disneyland Opened?
Disneyland’s Monorail was opened for the first time on June 14, 1959. When it was built, it was considered the first daily operating monorail system in the Western Hemisphere.
5. When Was the King Arthur Carousel at Disneyland Built?
The King Arthur Carousel located in Fantasyland at Disneyland was built in 1922. It was operated at Sunnyside beach park in Toronto. It is the oldest in Disneyland.
6. How Many Unscheduled Closures Have Disneyland Experienced before 2020?
Disneyland had only 3 unplanned closures before 2020. It was closed on the National day of Mourning after John F. Kennedy was killed in 1963, during the Northridge Earthquake in 1994, and on Sept 11, 2001.
7. How Many Attractions Were There When Disneyland Was Opened?
When Disneyland was opened, there were only 18 attractions. Currently, there are 56 attractions(except Disney California adventure park) and 46 entertainment experiences.
8. When Was the Time Capsule Buried at the Entrance of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle?
The time capsule was buried at the entrance of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle on July 19, 1995. It was claimed to be unburied only after 50 years on July 17, 2045.
9. What Is the Construction Cost of First Ever Disneyland?
The construction cost of the first-ever Disneyland is $17 million. As of 2018, it was equivalent to $128 million. Though the construction started in 1954, the park was opened only a year later in 1955.
10. What Is the Age of Disneyland in 2020?
Disneyland was opened July 17, 1955.The 60th anniversary of Disneyland was celebrated as Disneyland 60. The Disneyland resort diamond celebration officially began on May 22, 2015 & ended on September, 2016.
11. What Was the Price of a Disneyland Ticket When It Opened?
When the first Disneyland was opened on July 17, 1955. The ticket cost for adult entry to Disneyland was $1 each and each ride cost around 20 to 30 cents. Currently, it costs more than $100 per day.
12. How Long Did the Mickey Mouse Club Circus Last?
The Mickey Mouse club circus was opened in November 1955 and was closed in just two months in January 1955 due to low maintenance.
13. What Is the Cost to Build the Epic Indoor Roller Coaster?
It cost around $20 million to build the Epic Indoor roller coaster in 1977. It was one of the most expensive rides ever built as the total cost to build Disneyland in 1955 is $17 million.
14. What Is the Cost to Build the Roller Coaster Expedition Everest?
The Expedition Everest is the most expensive roller coaster to be built. It cost around $100 to build it. According to the Guinness World Records, it was the most expensive ride in the world.
15. In Which Year Did Two People Lose Their Fingers on the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride?
In the year 2014, a visitor from the United Kingdom lost his ring and pinky finger. Again, a week later, a 12-year old visitor suffered injuries in four fingers.