How Well Can You Answer This Jacksonville Jaguars Quiz?
Ashley | 19 - 10 - 2020
Updated: October 19, 2020 9:30 pm IST
Jacksonville Jaguars is a professional football team based in Jacksonville, Florida. It was founded in 1993 but joined NFL as an expansion team in 1995. Are you a fan of Jacksonville Jaguars? Playing Jacksonville Jaguars quizzes can greatly improve your knowledge. Take up the Jacksonville Jaguars trivia/Jacksonville Jaguars quiz in order to discover more Jacksonville Jaguars facts.
1. Wayne Weaver Was the Owner of Jacksonville Jaguars until 2014.
The Jacksonville Jaguars were owned by Wayne Weaver until 2011. He is an American businessman who is the owner of Shoe Carnival and Nine West. He was the owner of the team from 1993 to 2011.
2. Shahid Khan Is the Current Owner of the Team Jacksonville Jaguars.
Shahid Khan purchased the Jacksonville Jaguars for an estimated $770 million. He is a Pakistan-American billionaire who is the owner of an American automotive company Flex-N-Gate.
3. When Did the Jacksonville Jaguars Begin Playing as an Expansion Team?
In 1995, the Jacksonville Jaguars along with the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League(NFL) joined as an expansion team.
4. How Many Division Championships Have Jacksonville Jaguars Won as Members of the Now-Defunct AFC Central?
Since its inception in 1995, the Jacksonville Jaguars have won division championships in the years 1998 and 1999 as members of the now-defunct AFC central.
5. In 2015, Jacksonville Jaguars Won a Division Championship as a Member of the AFC South.
AFC South(American Football Conference southern division) is one of the four divisions of the AFC. When Jacksonville Jaguars was a member of the AFC south, they won a division championship in 2015.
6. How Many Times Have Jacksonville Jaguars Qualified for the Play-Offs?
In their 25 seasons, Jacksonville Jaguars have qualified for the play-offs 7 times. Recently, in 2017 they made it to the play-off.
7. According to Forbes, What Is the Estimated Value of Jacksonville Jaguars in 2015.
According to Forbes, an American magazine, the estimated value of the team Jacksonville Jaguars is $1.48 billion as of 2015.
8. In 2004, the Jaguars Chose to Wear Teal for All Home Games.
The Jacksonville Jaguars usually wear white jerseys during home games during the first half of the season. But only in 2004 and 2008-10, the Jaguars chose to wear teal for all home games.
9. From 2018- Present There Are No Borders on Any of the Jersey Numbers.
In April 2018, re-designed uniforms of the Jaguars were revealed. The new design included an all-gloss black helmet and no borders are included on any of the jersey numbers.
10. TIAA Bank Field Is Located on the North Bank of the St. Johns River.
The TIAA bank field was formerly known as Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. It is located on the north bank of the St. Johns river.
11. TIAA Bank Field Has Been the Home of the Jaguars since 1995.
The TIAA stadium with a capacity of 69, 132 has been the home field of the Jacksonville Jaguars since its inception in 1995.
12. Byron Leftwich Was the Quarterback of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2001 to 2006.
Byron Antron Leftwich, currently an American football coach, was the former quarterback of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003 to 2006.
13. When Did Weaver Announce That He Wanted to ‘Clean up’ the Team’s Image?
Weavers felt that the team Jacksonville Jaguars had too many uniform styles. Therefore, the former owner of the tea Weavers announced that he wanted to ‘clean up’ the team’s image.
14. Joshua Patrick Allen Started His Career as Buffalo’s Backup Quarterback.
Joshua Patrick Allen was an American football player quarterback who started his career as Buffalo’s backup quarterback.
15. From 1995 to 2000 the TIAA Bank Field Was Referred to as Alltel Stadium.
In the period from 1995-97 and from 2006-2009, the name of the stadium was Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. From 1997 to 2006, the stadium was referred to as Alltel stadium.