Are you ready to take famous people from Minnesota quiz online? Minnesota, also known as the ‘Land of 10,000 Lakes’ is a state located in the midwestern and northern regions of the United States. This state is recognized as the most educated and wealthiest state in the US. Several distinguished celebrities were born and raised in the state. From renowned singer to actor to songwriter, Hollywood saw several talented individuals who began their career from this state including Chris Pratt, Winona Ryder, Jessica Biel, and many more. Take our engaging Minnesota famous person trivia questions to see how much you know about these eminent celebrities from Minnesota. Spend your evening with your friends and take these trivia questions on celebrities born in Minnesota to see who will score the highest.
1. Which Famous Actor Was Born in Virginia, Minnesota?
Chris Pratt was born on 21st June, 1979 in Virginia, Minnesota. He is well known for his performance in Jurassic World: Dominion, Onward, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Cowboy Ninja Viking, and The Five-Year Engagement.
2. Which Singer-Songwriter Was Born in May 1941 in Duluth?
Bob Dylan was born in May 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota. He is a famous singer-songwriter, visual artist, and author. He was often called one of the greatest songwriters of all time.
3. Which American Novelist Was Born in Minnesota?
Scott Fitzgerald was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He is a notable American short story writer and novelist of the 20th century. His most famous work The Great Gatsby (1925) is widely known as the great American novel.
4. This Minnesotan Actress Was Well Known for Portraying Dorothy Gale in the Wizard of Oz.
Garland was born in 1922 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. She was a famous American actress, dancer, singer, and vaudevillian.
5. Which Minnesota-Born Actor Recognized for Portraying Michael Fitzgerald in the Television Crime Drama Series Cracker?
He was a renowned actor, film producer. He became famous for portraying Michael Fitzgerald in the television crime drama series Cracker.
6. Where Was Jessica Biel Born?
Jessica Claire was born in Ely, Minnesota on March 3 in 1982. She is a fashion model and actress. She was famous for her role in 7th Heaven.
7. Who Born in Saint Paul?
He is a famous American stand-up comedian. He was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota. His comedy features short and one-line jokes mixed with absurd elements.
8. Where Was Winona Ryder Born?
This prominent actress was born in Winona, Minnesota on October 29, 1971. Winona Ryder is well-known for her roles in movies such as 'Edward Scissorhands', ‘Heathers,'' and 'Girl, Interrupted.’
9. Can You Name The Minnesota-Born Actor Who Is Best Known For Portraying Marshal Matt Dillon in the Gunsmoke?
He was an American actor, born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. He is best known for his role in the CBS television series Gunsmoke.
10. Who Was Born in Sunrise Township?
Richard Weedt Widmark was born in Sunrise Township, Minnesota, United States. He was a prominent American film, and television actor. He was nominated for an Academy Award for his debut movie Kiss of Death.
11. Which Film Director Was Born in Minnesota?
Joel Coen was born in St.Louis Park, Minnesota. He was a popular film director and film editor, producer, and screenwriter.
12. This Minnesota-Born Actor Is Well Known for His Role in the Sci-FI Adventure Dinosaur Film the Lost World: Jurassic Park.
He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. He was a renowned actor, producer, comedian, and screenwriter. He started his acting career in the late 1980s.
13. Which Actor Was Born in Winona?
He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. He is recognized for his starring role on the television series, Roswell and his recurring role on Dawson's Creek.
14. Who Was Born in Cottage Grove?
He was born in October 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. He is a famous American actor, comedian, and producer. He moved to Los Angeles to start his career in Hollywood.
15. Which Novelist Was Born in Sauk Centre, Minnesota?
He was a novelist, playwright, and short story writer, and was born in 1885 in Sauk Centre, Minnesota.