Did you know that you can not only listen to music in concert venues but also watch plays, conduct meetings, enjoy dances, and laugh out loud for standup comedies. New Jersey houses some of the most popular concert venues in America like The Boardwalk Hall Arena, Bergen Performing Arts Center, Wildwoods Convention Center, etc. Our New Jersey trivia talks about these concert venues and much more. Take up the New Jersey concert venue quiz right away.
1. The Boardwalk Hall Arena Is Located in Which City?
The Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall Arena is located in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It was opened in 1929 and has been built with a capacity of 10,500. It was the first convention center built in Atlantic City.
2. Which of the Following Is a Popular Theater in Englewood, NJ?
Bergen Performing Arts Center is a non-profit theater located in Englewood. It was opened in 1926 and with around 200 performances a year. Famous personalities including John Legend have performed there.
3. Are Dance Classes Offered at the Performing Arts School at BergenPAC?
Yes, music, dance, voice, and theater classes are conducted at The Performing Arts School at BergenPAC all through the year. Its students are allowed to perform on the main stage as well.
4. How Many Concerts Are Conducted at the Scottish Rite Auditorium Every Year?
Around 20 concerts are performed annually at the Scottish Rite Auditorium situated in Collingswood, New Jersey. It is considered one of the largest concert arenas in South Jersey.
5. When Was the Ocean City Music Pier Constructed?
The Ocean City Music Pier began construction in 1928. This entertainment venue in New Jersey is the stage for a variety of arts like music, stand up comedy, dance, etc.
6. Which of the Following Concert Venues Is Built Overlooking the Beach?
Wildwoods Convention Center is a modern auditorium built in 2001 overlooking New Jersey beach. It stretches over an area of 260,000 square feet and is a place for meetings, trade fares, concerts, etc.
7. _____________ Is the Home of the New Jersey Devils?
Prudential Center located in Newark, NJ was built in 2007 and is the home of the New Jersey Devils. New Jersey Devils is a franchise that plays for the National Hockey League.
8. Which Concert Venue Is Popular for Launching Bon Jovi?
The Stone Pony is a popular venue for rock music and is situated at Asbury Park, NJ. The concert venue also takes pride in launching the era’s best musicians Bon Jovi, and Springsteen.
9. Count Basie Theater Is Named after a Famous Actor.
The Count Basie Theater is named after a famous jazz musician William James Count Basie. He was a professional pianist, organist, and composer.
10. The Community Center at Mayo for Performing Arts Is Located in _____________.
The community center at mayo for the performing arts is located in Morristown. It is a non-profit entertainment center for plays, music, dance, stand up comedies, etc.
11. Which of the Following Concert Venues Was Built by Thomas W. Lamb?
The State Theater New Jersey is one of the oldest concert venues in the US and was built by Thomas W. Lamb. It is a non-profit theater and can accommodate 1,850 seatings.
12. ____________ Is a Rock Venue Located on the Corner of Bloomfield Avenue in Montclair.
The Wellmont Theater is a famous rock venue located in Montclair, NJ. It was opened in 1922 with a capacity of 2,137.
13. ____________ Was Originally Built as an Auditorium for the Washington Township School.
14. Which of the Following Concert Venues Was Closed Due to Damage from Hurricane Sandy?
Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ is one of the most popular music venues that has seen performances from Bon Jovi, the Jonas Brothers, etc. It was forced to close when hurricane Sandy hit the city.
15. Which of the Following Is an Amphitheater?
PNC Bank Arts is a huge amphitheater that can accommodate over 17,000 people. It was initially called the Garden State Arts Center.