Game of Thrones:
The HBO show GOT, it is still fresh in our mind, it ended on a tragic note where Jon Snow killed Daenerys Targaryen and Bran Stark was the new king of the seven kingdoms. Though the final season has ended as a GOT fan we will cherish a few things such as quotes, life lessons and famous slogans that stay with us. Here are a few questions and answers, related to Game of Thrones which may take you back from where you have started watching…
Here we go!
What Are the Life Lessons You Can Learn from Watching ‘Game of Thrones’?
GOT has thought so many lessons such as-
1. Where Do Most of the Events in Game of Thrones Take Place?
- A. Northeros
- B. Easteros
- C. Westeros
- D. Essos
- Never forget who you are.
- A mind needs books.
- Power resides where you believe it resides.
- There is no honor in tricks.
- Someone who won’t listen can’t hear.
- Every flight begins with a fall.
Which Languages Are Spoken in “Games of Thrones?”
The HBO hit show ‘Game of Thrones’ most common languages are
The Common Tongue
This language is spoken in Westeros, which is one of the largest continents in Game of Thrones World.
The Old Tongue
The old tongue is an ancient language spoken by Wildlings who are from a long way north of the Wall.
This language is broadly spoken by the nomadic of the plains of Essos. The language’s vocabulary represents their lifestyle and landscape.
Skroth is the White Walkers’ language which is defined as “the cracking of ice on a winter lake.”
It is called a dead language by the time of GOT action A few words have been added in the Low Valyrian language.
Asshai’I, Qarth, and Lhazar
These three languages have rarely been used in GOT. Asshai is used by witches as a magical spell or curses. Qarth seems very difficult to learn or speak. Lhazar is the language of the shepherds of Essos.
What Are the Famous Quotes of Got?
These are the best quotes from Game Of Thrones
- “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”
- “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder.”
- “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”
- “Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
- “There is only one thing we say to death: Not today.”
- “The things I do for love.”
What Does Dracarys Mean?
Dracarys is a High Valyrian term which has been frequently used by Queen Daenerys. The phrase means “Dragonfire”. Daenerys spells this word to command her dragons to release fire.