The military follows a set of rules and regulations in which discipline tops the list. Discipline is one of the most important personality traits. From self-control to sleeping at the right time, even small good habits and gestures contribute to discipline.
A night of good sleep can be a game changer. One night’s sleep can impact your performance the next day, productivity, and mood. Recently a ‘military sleep hack’ video has been making rounds on social media after Justin Agustin, a famous TikToker and fitness coach, posted a TikTok video explaining the same. The video gained millions of views and likes and 90% of the people who followed the technique said they were able to sleep within two minutes.
This method to fall asleep in 2 minutes was developed by the U.S. Military during World War II. It was created especially for fighter pilots who made mistakes due to lack of sleep.
Name the TikToker Who Shared a Video Detailing Army Sleep Techniques.
- A. Jojo Siwa
- B. Justin Agustin
- C. Jayden Croes
- D. Zach King
If you’re suffering from insomnia. Do follow the below-mentioned army sleep technique.
Army Sleep Method to Fall Asleep Fast
- First of all, get into a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
- Relax your muscles from head to toe. Start from the top of your head and slowly move down and relax your eyes, cheeks, teeth, and jaw.
- Now slowly scan down and relax your neck and shoulder muscles. “Make sure you’re not tensed up,” Augustine says in the TikTok video.
- Before coming to your heart, imagine a warm sensation going from your head down to your fingers.
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
- Continue by relaxing the tension from your heart, stomach, thighs, knees, legs, and feet.
- This trick works well only when your mind is clear and stress-free.
To make this trick more effective, TikToker Agustin recommends two scenarios-
- Imagine lying in the canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a clear blue sky above you.
- Visualize yourself lying on a comfortable couch or bed in a pitch-dark room.
This military method to fall asleep is the best 2-minute sleep technique. If you’re distracted during this technique, repeat “Don’t think” 10 times. Don’t worry if this method doesn’t work, just keep practicing for at least six weeks.