Can You Score 15/15 in Our Hawaii’s Theme Park Quiz?
Eliza | 25 - 02 - 2021
Updated: February 25, 2021 11:00 pm IST
Not only Hawaii’s tropical climate and Pacific island make the state so unique. Hawaii is one of the world’s most popular destinations and is known for its theme parks and water parks. Hawaii has several attractions, from the world’s first rotating barrel ride to swimming with 300,00 dolphins, and it didn’t fail to attract tourists all over the world. If you’re planning to go on a tour to Hawaii, play our Hawaii’s theme parks and water parks quiz and discover all about the amusement parks in Hawaii.
1. Name the Park which Won “Best Family Attraction” in Honolulu Magazine
Wet ‘n’ Wild is one of the best family attraction amusement parks in Hawaii and won “Best family attraction” by Honolulu magazine. The park is about 25 acres of land.
2. Where Can You Visit Mickey Mouse in Hawaii?
You can see Mickey Mouse and pose for a photo in Aulani resort. Aulani resort is a vacation destination with Disney magic. It is located 20 miles from Honolulu.
3. You Can Swim With Dolphins or Pet Sharks in This Park
Sealife Park Hawaii is Hawaii's number one marine and wild animal park where you can swim with dolphins or pet sharks. This park also meets the sea.
4. Name the Theme Park Which Embraces the Hawaiian Culture
The Polynesian cultural center embraces the Hawaiian culture and is a number one visitor attraction cultural theme park with 6 island villages.
5. You Can Swim With Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat
You can swim with dolphins in their natural habitat on Oahu’s west coast. Not only that you can enjoy the whole day enjoying water activities, including a 20-foot water slide
6. Here You Can Experience Hawaii’s Marine Environment
In the Maui ocean center, you can experience Hawaii’s marine environment. They have a 750,000-gallon shark tank with nearly 20 lively sharks and a 360-degree tank with glowing jellyfish.
7. Aulani Resort Is Also Called as
Aulani resort is popularly known as a Disney resort as It has Disney characters and mickey-shaped foods. This resort has aquatic furniture, relaxing spas, and engaging activities.
8. Name the Only Water Park in Hawaii?
Hawaiian water adventure park is the only water park in Hawaii. It has 25 amazing beachside thrills, and the park occupies 25 acres of land.
9. Name the Aquarium in Sea Life Park Which Has 300,000 Us-Gallon Tank
Hawaiian reef aquarium has 300,000 US gallon tanks in which you can watch drivers swim with sharks. This tank exhibits living sharks such as sandbar sharks, scalloped hammerhead sharks, and white tip sharks.
10. Name the Theme Park in Hawaii Which Has “World’s First Rotating Barrel Ride”
Fishpipe in Hawaii is the “world’s first rotating barrel ride”. This rotating barrel ride is equivalent to sliding on the world’s longest water slide and spins at 45 RPM, and contains 20 gallons of water.
11. This Place Has Hawaii’s Only Bumper Boats
Maui golf & sports park is the only place in Hawaii that has bumper boats. Not only that, it has other activities like rock climbing and X-treme jumping.
12. Which Aquarium in Hawaii Undertakes Projects to Grow Artificial Coral Reefs
Maui ocean center is the largest public aquarium. It undertakes projects to grows artificial coral reefs to introduce later into the wild.
13. Dolphin and You Is Surrounded by ________ Mountain Range
“Dolphin and you” is surrounded by the Waianae mountain range on Oahu’s west side. You can discover more than 300,000 Dolphins and other sea creatures.
14. Polynesian Cultural Center Show “Ha: Breath of Life” Features Over
Ha: Breath of life features over 100 performers. It’s a stunning evening show, and the performers in this show are Polynesian natives.
15. How Many Types of Attractions Does Wet ’n’ Wild Hawaii Have?
Wet’n’wild has more than 25 exhilarating attractions. It also has a 40,000-gallon wave pool and a 45-foot swirling funnel.