15 bizarre facts that will blow your mind!
There are some insane facts that never stop to amaze us. No matter how many weird facts you learn from the internet there is always more. We have rounded up a handful of interesting facts that people shared on the internet!
Weird Facts People Shared on the Internet
- On November 2, 2000, all the humans were on the planet together. Thereafter at least one person should be there at the international space station.
- People who were born in 1969 have seen approximately 20% of U.S. history.
- 3. In France, Guillotine was used for the last time to execute people when the Star Wars came out. Both incidents happened in the same year (1977).
- Another weird fact is that a few people don’t have an inner voice. It is absurd to even imagine a person without their inner voice.
- The Krakatoa Volcanic eruption occurred in 1883 and produced a loud noise. As a result, it fractured eardrums of people 40 miles away. It didn’t stop there, the sound traveled around the world 4 times and was heard around three thousand miles away. It’s like you are living in New York and hearing this unpleasant sound from San Francisco.
- People who were born in the 1990s have lived for 2-3 decades but they have not even reached 30.
- Do you know? Martin Luther King, Jr. and Anne Frank were born in the same year. The same year, Betty White was already 7 years old.
- One billion seconds is equal to almost 32 years whereas one million seconds is equal to 11 days.
- There are some living sharks on our planet that are older than the United Kingdom.
- At present, high school students are studying about the 9/11 incident as a historical event. They can’t answer the question-“Where were you when 9/11 happened?”
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
- Another surprising fact is that a 29-year-old lady once jumped off the 89th floor of the Empire state building. Fortunately, the wind pushed her back and she fell on edge on the 85th floor. She survived!
- The world can’t overcome the fact that Teddy Roosevelt presented a three-hour speech even after being shot by a stalker.
- Another weird fact on the internet is Strawberries are not berries. But bananas are!
- When you dream one part of your brain is creating a story whereas another part is experiencing those stories and events. You will be genuinely amazed by all the twists in the plot.
1. When Did the Krakatoa Volcano Erupt?
- A. 1880
- B. 1883
- C. 1884
- D. 1888