From the most attractive man to all-time favorite movie star, William Bradley “Brad” Pitt is undeniably a popular movie star and widely known for portraying unconventional characters and his good looks. Brad was born on December 18th, 1963. He is an outstanding American actor and film producer, popularly known for his roles in “Seven”, “12 Monkeys” and the “Ocean’s” trilogy. From Thelma & Louise to Killing Them Softly, Brad has starred in many movies since the 80s. Scroll down to learn these engaging facts about Brad Pitt.
Fun Facts About Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt arrived in Los Angeles with just $325. He got help from singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge who let him sleep on her couch. She also trained him to audition for Robert Redford’s 1992 film A River Runs Through It.
- Brad’s one of the jobs was driving strippers to their events during the early days of his career.
- Brad visited the dentist to chip his front teeth for the role of Tyles Durden in Fight Club.
- Brad was taking Greek lessons to impress Jennifer Aniston, who is of Greek descent.
- He failed to get into the basketball team at his middle school. So Brad created an unofficial squad. He named the team the Cherokee Rejects and cited his father as the team’s coach.
- Brand and Angelina Jolie decided to not let their kids find out about the family through Google. So Brad mentioned that they blocked their kids’ computers to prevent searching about them.
- The New England Historic Genealogical Society researchers found that Brand and President Obama are ninth cousins, related to Edwin Hickman, who died in Virginia in 1769.
- Brad received several awards including a primetime Emmy Award, two Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, and two British Academy Film Awards.
- The star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ranked 5th in The Forbes List Of Top-Earning Couples. The couple has earned $34 million combined in one year.
- Brad Pitt is one of those stars whose hand and shoe prints are embossed in cement in TCL Chinese Theater to honor his powerful performance in the film Ocean’s Eleven.
- China banned Brad from visiting the country due to his involvement in the film Seven Years in Tibet and the movie depicted that country’s rule of Tibet as too cruel.
- His favorite movies are Saturday Night Fever (1977) and Planet of the Apes (1968).
- Brad was a fan of Jackass, MTV’s massive successful reality stunt show in the 2000s.
When Did 'Ocean's Eleven' Release?
- A. 2010
- B. 2001
- C. 2007
- D. 2005