Famous people always seem to have weird quirks like unique eating habits, costumes, or unusual requests. Here is a list of famous musicians who were weird.
- Mozart often pretended to be a cat by climbing over furniture and meowing when he was bored.
- Beethoven suffered from OCD and always insisted on counting the number of coffee beans that went into his drink. The ideal number was 60 coffee beans.
- “What A Wonderful World” star Louis Armstrong started handing out herbal laxatives to those around him after losing significant weight consuming the same.
- Kurt Cobain thought he was adopted by a human woman and would often talk to his alien parents in the sky as a kid.
- Freddie Mercury was a cat person and owned about ten cats.
- Sechs Keis member Eun Jiwon has the habit of pulling his eyelashes.
- Taylor Swift has vintage baseballs inside a fish tank in her living room.
- Kanye West demands that his drivers be dressed in 100% pure cotton.
- Rihanna has the habit of stealing wine glasses from hotels.
- Beyonce changes her email id every week.
- Jeon Jungkook has a weird mannerism of tilting his head frequently.
- DMX collected bugs as a pass time hobby.
- Justin Beiber requested a yoga casket and a troop of cars and choppers to follow him.
- Katty Perry requires her dressing room to be filled with fresh flowers at all times.
Do You Know These Weird Facts About Music?
- A few people are indifferent towards music. They don’t get goosebumps nor feel the need to bob their head or tap along with the rhythm irrespective of the beat.
- Musicians have shorter lifespans than the average person.
- In 2016 Mozart CDs sold more in comparison to Beyonce CDs.
- An earworm is a song that is stuck in your head.
- Britney Spears’s songs are used to chase pirates by the British navy.
Let’s dive into the world of music and identify these famous musicians with a picture of their signature accessories.
This Musician Was Considered the “King” In the ’60s
- A. Elvis Presley
- B. Michael Jackson
- C. Black Sabbath
- D. Bob Dylan