James Bond fans proudly refer to themselves as the Bond community, Bondophile, or even as agents and this James Bond quiz is especially for you.
Who Was the First James Bond Actor?
Though Sean Connery is referred to as the original James Bond, he was not the first actor to play agent 007! The little-known fact about the James Bond Franchise is that Barry Nelson was the first-ever actor to play the role in the very first James Bond movie ‘Dr. No’in 1962. Unwind various other interesting facts in the James Bond Trivia below.
Who Is the Worst James Bond?
Fans consider Timothy Dalton as the worst James Bond Actor. Bird has it that Dalton was signed up to act 5 movies for the franchise but due to legal complications wrangled his Bond career making him leave the sets after acting in “The Living Daylights” and “License to Kill”. Read more to know more facts about James Bond actors.
How Many Bond Actors Were There?
- A. 7
- B. 4
- C. 3
- D. 8
Who Is the Best Actor to Play James Bond?
Sean Connery, lovingly called the original James Bond, is universally accepted as the best actor to play James Bond. A few James Bond fun facts with Connery as agent 007 are:
- Sean Connery started balding at 21 and wore a hairpiece for every movie
- Connery is one of the 3 deceased Bond actors
- Connery was a star in real life too! He beat up 4 men single-handedly in a nightclub.
- Connery was the highest-paid actor for the role until Craig beat him
James Bond Actors Facts
You should definitely know these interesting facts about the actors before you play the James Bond facts trivia:
- James Bond actors forgo their rights to wear a tuxedo in other movies
- George Lazenby was not an actor, he lied his way into the sets to get the role
- Aston Martin honored Daniel Craig for his role by offering him a car of his choice
- Daniel Craig wrote the ending for ‘Quantum of Solace’ due to a 2008 writers strike
- American actors usually declined the agent 007 roles as they felt it was best to portray a British actor
- The train fight scene in Skyfall was performed by Daniel Craig on a real moving train without any stunt doubles.