Whether you believe it or not. There are so many strange laws around the world that nobody knows. When it comes to the United States, there are so many strange laws in each state. And, today through our blog you will get to discover the Weird laws in Missouri that are funny yet meaningful. Knowing the dumb Missouri laws can also be quite helpful when you travel to this place. Also, don’t forget to play our Missouri stupid laws quiz with your friends.
Top 20 Weird Laws in Missouri That No One Knows
Missouri is an interesting place. At the same time, Missouri state laws’ weirdness is also engrossing. Go through these weird laws in Missouri and also share them with your friends.
- Since 1820, single men between the ages of twenty-one and fifty must pay an annual tax of one dollar.
- Like other states, even in Missouri, it is illegal to speed.
- This might seem strange, but you must own a permit to shave while driving.
- Be careful before playing with a baby, because frightening a baby is in violation of law in Missouri.
- In Missouri, four women are not allowed to rent an apartment.
- Dancing in Purdy is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from throwing hard objects by hand in Excelsior springs.
- We are not sure why one would do this, but inhaling your pipe through the ear in Missouri is strictly prohibited and you might end up in jail.
- You can hang your clothes on a fence post is okay, but clotheslines are forbidden.
- If a boy/girl under the age of 21 carries trash with even a single empty alcohol beverage container, they can be charged with illegal possession of alcohol.
- You are not allowed to drink in a bar between 2:00 AM and 6:00 AM.
- Children are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, but they can buy shotguns freely.
- Installing bathtubs with four legs is strictly prohibited as it resembles animal paws.
- Women are forbidden from wearing hats as it might frighten timid persons, children, or animals.
- It is illegal for an on-duty firefighter to rescue a woman who is wearing a nightgown. If she has to be rescued she has to be fully dressed.
- A milkman is prohibited from running while he is on duty.
- Planning to sell your yard? Make sure you don’t hang “yard sale” in their front yard. Because it is illegal in Missouri.
- You are prohibited from honking the horn of someone else’s car.
- You can not have a garage sale that lasts longer than 3 days.
- Like other states, even in Missouri, oral sex is prohibited.
It Is Illegal to Honk Another Person’s Horn in Missouri.
- A. True
- B. False