Skincare is a personal hobby for many. If you are one of those people who is obsessed with skincare then you must read this blog. Do you cover your face with three layers of skincare products? Here we have come up with a complete guide of the popular skincare ingredient combinations which are harmful to your skin.
Retinol is one of the most admired skincare ingredients which every dermatologist would love to recommend. Especially if you are above the age of 30, which can help to promote your skin cell by improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone, and acne. Do Mix
- Retinol + Hyaluronic Acid
- Retinol + Ceramides
- Retinol + Vitamin C
- Retinol + Benzoyl Peroxide
- Retinol + AHA/BHA Acids
One of the skincare ingredients that work like magic for everyone’s skin is Vitamin C. It promotes collagen production, neutralizes anti-oxidants, repairs damaged skin, brightens uneven skin tone, and also most importantly protects your skin from pollution and sun. But, you need to pay more attention when you combine it with other skin-loving ingredients.
Can You Mix Niacinamide and Retinol?
- A. Yes
- B. No
- Vitamin C + SPF
- Vitamin C + Antioxidants
- Vitamin C + Benzoyl Peroxide
- Vitamin C + Retinol
- Vitamin C + AHA/BHA
- Vitamin C + Niacinamide
Alpha Hydroxy Acid(AHA) and Beta Hydroxy Acid(BHA) are chemical exfoliating agents that can totally transform your skin. AHA (Glycolic and lactic acids) helps in renewing your skin and BHA (salicylic acid) helps in removing the pores and cleanse your skin deeply. These acids can dry out the skin when mixed with other skincare ingredients because each ingredient has different functions.
- AHA/BHA Acids + Moisturizer
- AHA/BHA Acids + SPF
- AHA/BHA Acids + Retinol
- AHA/BHA Acids + Vitamin C
- AHA/BHA Acids + Other acids
Having acne-prone skin then benzoyl peroxide can do magic on your skin. Benzoyl peroxide can reduce the appearance of acne by removing the acne-causing bacteria. It causes the skin to dry and shed dead skin cells.
- Benzoyl Peroxide + Topical Antibiotics
- Benzoyl Peroxide + Hydrating ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide + SPF
- Benzoyl Peroxide + Retinol
Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that can build cells on the skin to protect it against environmental stresses like pollution, toxins, and sunlight. Niacinamide plays a vital role in brightening the skin and also in reducing acne especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules.
- Niacinamide + can be mixed with any ingredients
- Niacinamide + Retinol
- Niacinamide + Vitamin C
- Niacinamide + AHA/BHA Acids
Hyaluronic acid is also known as hyaluronan can be naturally found in our body. It helps to retain the moisture in our skin and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skincare is a personal hobby for many. If you are one of those people who is obsessed with skincare then you must read this blog. Do you cover your face with three layers of skincare products? Here we have come up with a complete guide of the popular skincare ingredient combinations which are harmful to your skin. Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide
- Hyaluronic Acid + Retinol
- Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C
Also, We have listed out major ingredients in skincare products and their benefits just for you to find the right product that suits your skin.