Wackiest Facts on the Human Body
The human body is mysterious as well as complex, where different organs work together to perform a common function. There are some activities or specialties about the body that can surprise you. Check out these weird facts about your body, and share them with your friends and family.Here are some of the wackiest facts about human body.
Creepy Facts About Your Body That You Never Knew
Though you know many facts about your body, there are weird abilities or features about the body that you may not be aware of. Here are some of the weird facts about the human body that would leave you dumbstruck.
What Percentage of Bones Are in Your Feet?
- A. 25%
- B. 50%
- C. 100%
- D. None of the Above
- Did you know that your feet won’t stop growing when you age?
- More than half of your bones are found in the hands, wrists, feet, and ankles
- The human body produces 25 million cells in a second, which means our body produces as many cells as the population of the United States
- Some people lactate from their armpits after giving birth
- Humans shed 22 kilometers of skin in their lifetime
- The human body has ample iron in it to make nails as long as 3 inches
- Humans, in their lifetime, can produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools
- Every human has a different tongue print
- The brain is made of 80% water
- Humans are taller in the morning than at night
- The cornea is the only organ of the body without a blood supply and gets oxygen directly from the air
- The human body has enough fat to make seven bars of soap
- Hearts can beat even outside of the body
- The brain can survive for 10 minutes without oxygen
- Inside the body, humans have over 100,000 miles of blood vessels
- Humans cannot swallow and breathe at the same time
- Your ear and nose grow until the day you die
- Eyelashes live for around 150 days before they fall out
- A hormone called adrenaline causes humans to blush
- Feet have one-quarter of bones
- Humans are considered to be the only animals to have chins
- The sense of smell is about 10,000 times more sensitive than the sense of taste