Yes, cucumbers are good for bad breath. Before knowing cucumber uses against bad breath, first understand the benefits and reasons behind using cucumbers in various beauty treatments.
- Cucumbers and Zucchinis are two different varieties.
- Cucumbers are high in antioxidants that help prevent heart, lung, and auto-immune diseases in the future.
- High in vitamins and minerals while low in fat and calories makes it a perfect snack during a weight loss diet.
- Cucumber seeds are known to maintain a healthy bowel cycle.
- Cucumbers are 95% water. Thus, they help in keeping us hydrated at all times.
How to Use Cucumber for Bad Breath?
You must have seen women hosting two pieces of cucumbers as eye patches while wearing a face mask before getting ready for any event.
But are cucumbers good for bad breath? If yes, then how to get rid of bad breath with cucumber?
Cucumber Is _____ Water
- A. 65%
- B. 75%
- C. 85%
- D. 95%
Getting rid of bad breath using cucumber is one of the easiest and most effective. Here is how to do it:
- Cut a slice of a cucumber and hold it to the roof of your mouth for at least 30 seconds.
- Cut cucumbers in circles and add them to your water jug. This way, you can drink refreshed water at all times and lose that bad breath immediately after a meal.
- Eat a salad that has cucumber in it.
- You can also apply cucumber juice around your lips to keep them hydrated with a refreshing smell.
The chemicals present in cucumber and its high water content help wash away any unwanted food particles that may be stuck around the corners of the mouth after a meal. These residual food particles can cause bad breath as time goes by, and it is not always possible to brush after every meal. Thus, a cucumber always comes in handy!