We all know badminton is the most loved sport in the world. From young teens to adults everybody loves to play badminton. Here is a man who never gives up on his favorite sport even at the age of 64.
Mathew Fogarty is a 64-year-old American male badminton player who has specialized in double events. Mathew was born in the United States on 30th October 1956. This 64-year-old badminton player has never given up on his most loved career. Take our quiz to test your knowledge about Mathew Fogerty and get to know more about this rockstar.
Unknown Facts about Mathew Fogarty
- Fogarty won four US National Badminton Championships with three different partners.
- He earned bronze in the mixed team event at the Pan American Badminton Championships in 2008.
- In 2009 and 2014, he also won bronze in men’s doubles.
- Fogarty became the oldest shuttler competing in the BWF World Championships at the Istora Senayan Indoor Stadium in Jakarta in 2015, at the age of 58.
- Seven times he has qualified for the BWF World Championships.
- To stay in shape, he practiced six days a week after work.
- Fogarty is a physician in the United States Navy.
Fogarty Won the Men's Double Title in ____ US National Badminton Championships.
- A. 4
- B. 3
- C. 2
- D. 1