Facts About the WWE Legend “the Undertaker”
- The original name of the Undertaker is Mark William Calaway. He was born on 24th March 1965 and is currently 55 years old. He was born in Texas and is now a retired professional wrestler.
- Apart from wrestling, the Undertaker loves basketball. He is an athlete and used to play college basketball for his school Texas Wesleyan.
- His most played opponent is Kane. The Undertaker and Kane have been opponents in a number of games with the Undertaker leading the league with a whopping 106 wins.
- The Undertaker made his debut at the Survivor Series in 1990. It’s been three decades and his final farewell is soon set to take place at the Survivor Series 2020.
- Calaway has made a smashing record of 21 wins at the Wrestlemania championship. It’s a feat that hardly any wrestler can match even in the future.
- One of the most popular and scary myths about the wrestling star is that the Undertaker has seven lives. Not sure how this myth came into existence but, it is still one of the scariest childhood stories for the kids from the 90s.
- The Undertaker’s personal manager once confirmed that Cakaway had lachanophobia, the fear of cucumbers. He also confessed that coming in close proximity to cucumbers could actually make him sick.
- Another popular legend concerning the Undertaker is the myth that said there were two Undertakers. This is ridiculous because Mark William Calaway is the only Undertaker ever existed and the other one was a made-up version created by his family.
- The Undertaker has apparently won 75.5% of all his wrestling matches and has lost only 446 matches out of the 2274 he has played.
- The Undertaker has portrayed himself in three different movies. Not many are aware of this though.
Related Quiz Test Your Knowledge