What happens if you tweak a game of tag and add technology into the mix? You end up with an Apple AirTag! Find out everything about Apple AirTags and through a quiz that ensues.
What Is AirTag?
Every displaceable gadget comes with the “Find My Device” option nowadays. But what about the non-electronic items like keys, phones, glasses, bags, tools, remotes, drones, non-motor vehicles, toys, and umbrellas/coats that go missing often? That’s where these tiny but miraculous Apple AirTags come in.
AirTags can be connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to track the location of the tagged items using a GPS.
What Is the Name of Apple’s Latest Tracking Device?
- A. Apple Watch
- B. Apple AirTag
- C. Apple Tile
- D. Apple AirTracker
Tracking Device for Iphones
Tile trackers for android phones have been in the market since 2017 and Apple has released its own version of a tracking device named AirTag in 2021 to aid the Apple community in finding misplaced items.
Apple AirTag Features
- Each AirTag weighs 0.39 ounces and has a diameter of 1.26 inches. They can be engraved with custom designs too.
- They make a beeping sound when separated from the user and Siri can help in locating it.
- These apple tracking devices don’t need to be charged and have a replaceable battery with a life of one year.
- The AirTags can resist accidental spills and dust.
- Each of these Apple GPS trackers can be given a name for easy identification.
- The tracker will start beeping if it’s away from the connected iPhone after 8-24 hours.
What Is the Price of Apple AirTags?
Each AirTag is sold for $29 and customers can get a pack of 4 for $99. Apple says that each iPhone can be paired with only 16 AirTags at a time. The battery of these tags is to be removed in order to be connected with an iPhone via Bluetooth.
How to Use AirTags?
- The iPhone tracking tags are encrypted and cannot be accessed by a third party.
- The AirTag has an unwanted tracking prevention technology installed to prevent it from being misused.
- There is no way to share an AirTag with another user apart from disabling the safety alert.
- AirTags cannot be used accurately in countries like Argentina, Indonesia, Russia, etc.
- The iPhone tracking tags have a separate list of accessories that aid in attaching these tiny circular trackers to your desired item.
- This Apple GPS tracker doesn’t need an internet connection to work but the Bluetooth should remain on at all times.
Apple does not recommend tracking people or pets with Airtags and now it’s time for a quiz.