You might have heard that Ohio is one of the most famous states in the United States. This famous state is the birthplace of 7 presidents and 24 astronauts. However, this state is still filled with many other interesting things like weird laws. Yes, there are many weird laws in Ohio. Scroll down to find out the stupid laws in Ohio.
20 Mind-Blowing weird laws in Ohio
The United States is the most popular country which is bound by many laws and regulations. Each state in the United States has its laws that should be followed and respected by everyone in the state. Today, we are about to discuss the strange laws in Ohio. Everyone will be aware of the regular laws in Ohio, but there are some dumb laws in Ohio that are aroused based on the circumstances and nobody knows about these funny Ohio laws. Get a chance to discover these funny laws here.
- It is illegal to fish whales on Sunday in Ohio.
- It is illegal to crossdress in Ironton.
- It is illegal to display colored chicken for sale in Akron
- It is illegal to post signs at swimming pools in Akron.
- It is illegal to catch mice without a hunter’s license in Cleveland.
- It is illegal to eat donuts while walking backward in Marion
- It is illegal to run a horse for more than five miles per hour in Lowell.
- It is illegal to kill a housefly within 160 feet of a church.
- It is illegal to throw a snake at anyone in Toledo.
- If you lost your pet tiger you must notify the authorities within an hour.
- If you are about to pass another vehicle you must honk the horn.
- You can’t make a fish drunken.
- You can’t make a cow walk down the Lake Road in Bay Village.
- You can’t participate or conduct a duel.
- You are prohibited from installing and using slot machines in outhouses.
- You are prohibited from riding on the rooftop of a taxi cab in Youngston.
- You will be charged if you play in a public park without the permission of the superintendent in Canton.
- More than five women can’t stay in a single house.
- Women are restricted from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
- Police officers are allowed to bite dogs to calm them down.
Is It Illegal to Get a Fish Drunk in Ohio?
- A. Yes
- B. No